Hiya y’all! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a truly wonderful weekend. I made good on my word and did pretty much nothing…well, I did lots of little things around the house, and ended up at a winery with my sister and some TIU Girls on Sunday, but it was relaxing and fun, so that counts as laying low, right?
It’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted good reads, but that doesn’t mean I’ve stopped reading! In fact, quite the contrary, as I have an extensive ongoing list of articles, newsletters, life-hacks, etc. that I will continue to share on a semi-regular basis. It’s always great to read other views and perspectives and pick up a trick or two along the way. Some of the articles are even great to bookmark to your browser—whether it’s at work or home, if something really resonates and you’re having a bad day, just take a quick time out to re-read, re-set then get back in the game.
I’m also currently reading Gabby Bernstein’s “Add more ~ing to Your Life.” I’m really enjoying her perspective on intuition and the ego. I’m enjoying this mindful process of self-affirmations and meditations. It’s really helped to ground me when I’m feeling anxious and overwhelmed. I hope to finish her series soon! Have you read her books or listened to her meditations?
Have a beautiful week! As always, send me an email if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or need advice on what to cook up if you’re in a slump.
Next good reads:
- So, maybe I’m guilty for #5 and think people could read my mind which has led us to some difference…oh and #7, too…these are GREAT reminders. All relationships are far from perfect and sometimes we need to remember they are always a work in progress!
- #DWYGA. Probably one of the best career-related articles I’ve read in a long time.
- Injured or recovering like me? Read this.
- The next time you get caught up in an Instagram shit storm, remember No. 2
- My sister sent me this article and I’m so glad she did.
- I follow many of these same lifestyle guidelines. Love!
- Excellent travel tips. I will definitely be packing my probiotic on my next trip. I didn’t bring it on my last one and I suffered greatly when I returned home with the sniffles. A magic bullet is a great idea.
- Duly noted—11 things to not buy in bulk.
- Carb hacks? So easy to implement just one!
- Helpful supplement tips! I love my magnesium!