How is everyone’s humpday?! I’ve got my 2nd PT of the week tonight where I will get fitted with a shoe lift for my leg discrepancy. Not sure if it means I can run soon, but it probably doesn’t. I‘ll write about this injury journey (injourney? Perhaps LOL) soon so stay tuned.
Is it too early to start talking about the weekend? I hope you have something fun planned! Ours is starting a little earlier than usual, as The Stud and I are going to see The Book of Mormon tomorrow night at The Kennedy Center. We are really excited. Okay, maybe I am a little more excited than he is about seeing a “musical.”
We’ve got dinner plans on Friday with a couple that we double date with about once-a-month. Each month we the girls (let’s be honest) take turns picking a restaurant. We don’t usually go on Fridays but it just so happened to be the best night this time around. We will probably “Passport” afterwards since we don’t have to get up [too early] on Saturday. Maybe you’ve seen me post about that program on Instagram, and with good reason, because it has been a blast checking out different spots in the city. Some, we will return. Others, we will leave. Did I mention that it takes ALL of the guesswork out of our date night?
This week was off to a bit of a rough start, but I think it is slowing down. I haven’t come across to many great reads thus far, so it’s a short list. If you have anything that I MUST read, or if you think I should include, shoot me an email and let me know! Would love to connect.
Have a fabulous WINSday and check back later this week for an awesome recipe just in time for your meal prep.
1. I have this book marked for upcoming weeks’ meal prep!
2. I’m a bit removed from commencement speeches, but they are always a great reminder…
3. Let’s all be a bit more positive, beginning with ourselves.
4. While I know this resonates with me, it may not resonate with you…would you give up a career with google?
5. I know I am not alone in the fear of imperfection...
6. The writing assignment that changes lives.
7. Gone are my days of scandalous dance clothing…mostly…look how these girls rock it! Talk about creativity.
8. Do you remember your first jean splurge? Here’s why to continue it.